Recipe by Chris Reynolds
Found this recipe in a Kraft cooking magazine. It has some interesting differences to the normal pot pie recipe.
Top Review by love5523
This recipe looked promising. It was very easy to prepare but no could stomach more than 2 bites. I'm not sure if it was the italian dressing or if the cream cheese was just too thick. I didn't think it was awful but DH & DS did. Sorry!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Cook the chicken in the Italian dressing 2 minutes. Add the cheese; cook and stir until melted. Add the flour, mix well. Add the broth and vegetables. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour into a deep dish pie pan. Arrange pie crust over the top and flute the edges. Cut slits in the pie crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.