Recipe is from Crisco.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) box frozen baked honey-battered chicken tenders, thawed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (2 to 2 1/2 lb) or 1 deli rotisserie chicken, shredded (2 to 2 1/2 lb)
- muenster cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or 1/4 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce or 1 teaspoon cream-style prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 lb shaved cooked ham (from deli)
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll crescent rolls in baking dish; press perforations to seal. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 2Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened. Remove from heat; stir in cut-up chicken tenders.
- 3Place 8 slices of the Muenster cheese over baked crust. In small bowl, stir Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, honey, horseradish sauce and thyme until well blended. Spoon half of the mayonnaise mixture evenly over cheese on crust.
- 4Spoon chicken mixture evenly over mayonnaise mixture on crust. Spoon remaining mayonnaise mixture evenly over chicken. Cover chicken evenly with ham. Top with remaining 8 slices Muenster cheese.
- 5Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and filling is thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep-Dish Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.8
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 1669.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: