Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I havent tried these yet but they sound great!
Make and share this Deep Dish Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350F
- Grease 8 inch square baking pan.
- In medium bowl blend butter, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs; using spoon, beat well.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until welll blended.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the side of the pan.
- Cool completely; cut into squares.
Really good, I added some mini chocolate chips. Will definitely make again!
This is a great brownie recipe. Only difference is that I use 2 tsp. vanilla. So tasty.