1/3 Photos of Deep Dish Blueberry Pie!
1 hr 15 mins
With hints of lavender, vanilla, cardamon and or cinnamon. Try with all or any of the spices. Serve with ice cream if desired. This is tasty chilled or warm.
My Private Note
deep di ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Place rack in lower third of oven.
- 3Another rack below it with a cookie sheet covered with foil to catch any drippings.
- 4Place one crust in a deep pie dish.
- 5In a blender blend sugar lavender, vanilla, cinnamon, and cardamom till fine.
- 6Mix in flour.
- 7In a large bowl place blueberries toss with lemon juice.
- 8Toss is sugar/flour mixture.
- 9Pile blueberries in the pie dish, pack them inches.
- 10Top with any remaining sugar/flour mixture.
- 11Dot with butter.
- 12Top with second pie crust.
- 13Sealing it and adding vents as desired.
- 14Brush with water.
- 15Then sprinkle sugar and or cinnamon on top.
- 16Bake for 20 minutes lower heat to 325 and bake for 35-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Dish Blueberry Pie!
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 204.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g