PSU Lioness's Note:
I'm not sure what cook book I found this in but I'm posting it so I don't lose it. Hope you all enjoy. Just like a BLT sandwich in a pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Separate one package of bread stick dough into strips. Arrange strips in a spiral pattern to completely line the bottom of a 3" deep baking dish. Roll dough to seal seams.
- 2Slice remaining package of dough lengthwise. Lay each half, flat side down, and slice crosswise into 12 half moons for a total of 24 pieces. Form a decorative edge by arranging pieces of dough next to each other, standing on end, against sides of dish. Roll to seal bottom edge of dough to base.
- 3Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over dough. Coarsely chop turkey; place in small bowl. Add bacon and green onions; mix well. Spread turkey mixture over cheese.
- 4Slice tomatoes into 1/4" thick slices; arrange over filling. Sprinkle w/ remaining cheese.
- 5Bake 35-40 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Remove pizza from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- 6Arrange lettuce around outer edge of pizza. Drizzle w/ ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Dish BLT Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 390.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated breadstick dough