Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I'm not sure what cook book I found this in but I'm posting it so I don't lose it. Hope you all enjoy. Just like a BLT sandwich in a pizza.
- 2 (11 ounce) packages refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 ounces sliced deli turkey, chopped
- 4 pieces bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350. Separate one package of bread stick dough into strips. Arrange strips in a spiral pattern to completely line the bottom of a 3" deep baking dish. Roll dough to seal seams.
- Slice remaining package of dough lengthwise. Lay each half, flat side down, and slice crosswise into 12 half moons for a total of 24 pieces. Form a decorative edge by arranging pieces of dough next to each other, standing on end, against sides of dish. Roll to seal bottom edge of dough to base.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over dough. Coarsely chop turkey; place in small bowl. Add bacon and green onions; mix well. Spread turkey mixture over cheese.
- Slice tomatoes into 1/4" thick slices; arrange over filling. Sprinkle w/ remaining cheese.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Remove pizza from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce around outer edge of pizza. Drizzle w/ ranch dressing.