Recipe by Jena29e
Bursting with Italian spirit, the pepperoni, mushrooms, artichokes, olives, and bell peppers make this pizza one zesty, deep-dish specialty
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄3 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 ounce fresh parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degree. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place in deep dish pan with points in the center, to form crust. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Arrange pepperoni over crust. Shred mozzarella cheese over pepperoni.
- Cut artichoke hearts lengthwise into quarters. Arrange olives, tomatoes over cheese. Top with Parmesan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Cut into 6 wedges and serve.