Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is sweet, thick, chocolatey and yummy. From the Eagle Brand website.
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 4 ounces chocolate pudding
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped stiff
- stir melted chocolate with sweetened condensed milk, I melt the chocolate in the microwave
- add cold water and pudding mix. Mix thoroughly.
- cool for 30 minutes and then fold in whipped heavy cream. (the chocolate base will be very thick, and this will take a bit of work).
I substituted 2 oz of mint chocolate chips and served with fresh raspberries for 12 people. Mmm mmm good.
Although I probably could have eaten all of this myself, it definitely makes more than 1 serving, & thankfully so, at that! Followed the recipe right on down & we two chocoholics enjoyed a very satisfying mousse! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]