Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe but it's easy to prepare and it's always well received.
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- powdered sugar (or glaze if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare bundt pan- oil and flour (I like to use Baker's Joy).
- Mix cake mix, eggs, sour cream, water, oil and pudding mix until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Cover with foil.
- Dust with powdered sugar or glaze if desired.
This wonderful cake is rich and very moist. It is so easy to prepare and is a great recipe when you need to come up with a dessert in a hurry. I can't wait to make this for company...it will surely please everyone. Thanks for sharing, Chicagopm. This is a keeper for sure.
This was a wonderful recipe to make. It was so easy and the prep work was so quick, i could not believe it. The cake was so moist and sooooo good it was almost sinful. My husband wants to know when will i make it again? I can assure you that it will be very soon.