1/4 Photos of Deep Dark Chocolate Moist Cake
I have been using this for about ten years now...its fast ..fluffy and yet very moist...
My Private Note
8inch c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the two layer size packaged devils food cake mix in a large mixer bowl, and sift out lumps.
- 2Add all other ingredients into bowl, and beat well, until combined and thick.
- 3Bake in greased cake pans at 350 degrees preheated oven.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick or tester comes away clean.
- 5Cool ten minutes, invert onto cooling rack.
- 6Fill and frost with your favourite frosting.
- 8The original frosting that came with this recipe is as follows:
- 93 teaspoons brown sugar.
- 101 teaspoon molasses.
- 111 teaspoon rum or water.
- 121 can French Vanilla Canned Frosting.
- 13Dissolve the sugar, water and molasses until dissolved in the microwave. Cool then whip into the one can of frosting to blend.
- 14These amounts can be doubled the original was triple.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Dark Chocolate Moist Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1103.2
- Calories from Fat 506
- Total Fat 56.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 1500.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 146.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 82.4 g
- Protein 17.1 g