Recipe by Anita Harris
Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! These are full of chocolate and very decadent. Not for the diet concious but if you love chocolate you will definetly love these cookies!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 12 tablespoons butter, softened (Not margarine)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a saucepan melt together the semi-sweet and unsweetened baking chocolates over low heat.
- In a bowl sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl cream together butter and sugar for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until smooth, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Carefully add dry ingredients to butter/sugar mixture and mix until well blended.
- Carefully fold in chocolate chips until blended.
- Drop by 2 tbsps (each cookie consists of 2 tbsps dough) onto ungreased nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 18-22 minutes.