Recipe by Sage
This is so easy to make ahead of time when you have company. Leave them on the counter uncovered. When ready to serve reheat in microwave 4 minute
Top Review by Sugarspicecat
Excellent taste, quick AND I had all of the ingredients in my cabinet except the kitchen bouquet, so I just did without that. My kids loved them too and asked for more. I'm marinading my Mahi Mahi in the sauce right now for tonight's dinner. Thank you Sage, I will be using this recipe over and over again on potatoes and more!
- 6 medium potatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a glass baking dish place butter,Kitchen Bouquet,salt,paprika and thyme.
- Microwave 1 minute;stir well.
- Roll potatoes in mixture until well coated.
- Cover with wax paper.
- Cook 10 minutes; roll potatoes in butter.
- Cook uncovered another 5- 10 minutes until potatoes are tender.