Recipe by wjorma
Niece Denise is always looking for ways to cut the fat and calories. This is a nice and flavorful recipe.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- cooking spray
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from pork. Cut pork into 1/2-inch slices.
- Spray 10-inch non-stick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork and garlic in skillet 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until pork is light brown and no longer pink in center.
- Drain if necessary.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens and coats pork.
- Makes 4 servings.