Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
So good, so quick, so easy! I came up with this when I was still single and satisfied my sweet cravings on much more of a regular basis! You need to tweak it to your liking--you need the perfect crust, and the right granola for sure! After that, all you need is to decide on what flavor you're craving and you've got your very own slice of history! Mmmm!
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust (*medium thick*)
- 1 (540 ml) canmixed berry pie filling
- 3⁄4-1 cup sweetened granola cereal, clusters
- icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place crust on pizza pan and bake until *almost* perfect (bottom should be getting firm).
- Remove from oven, and poke it with a fork all over to prevent bubbling.
- Top with pie filling of your choice (mixed berry, blueberry and raspberry are my favorites!) about 1-inch from the edge.
- Sprinkle granola over the top quite generously (but don't over do it!) breaking up really big chunks with your fingers (but still leaving it a bit chunky!).
- Prepare the icing accordingly so that you have a "just pour able" consistency (I make about 1/2 cup!) and drizzle as much as you would like over the top to the edges.
- Return pizza to the oven and wait for your creation to perfect itself (just until the filling is heated through).
- Remove from oven, slice into pie or square slices, and serve while hot (I always drizzle a little more icing over the top once it comes out of the oven, but that's just me!).