Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Soft, delicious cookies
- 1 (18 3/4 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 egg yolk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a mixer, cream the egg yoke, butter, cream cheese and vanilla.
- Gradually add the cake mix.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Do not overcook…that’s what keeps them soft.