Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We had this at our synagogue's Shabbat Dinner for new members and DH loved it. So, I asked the cook for her recipe and here it is. You can substitute saltine crumbs for the matzo meal. Per Dee do not substitute for "real" sour cream.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, debone salmon and remove skin.
- Drain liquid.
- Add all other ingredients, except sour cream and mix well.
- Fold in sour cream last.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Spread salmon mixture in pan.
- Smooth out top.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until top is slightly brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
Delicious! Used matzo meal and apart from adding a spinkle of paprika, I followed the recipe as written.
Successful both warm and cold and something I'll definately be making again. Many thanks!