My mom made this recipe for us while growing up. I now make it for my children who request it. It's pretty simple and the great thing is that you can serve it buffet style.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1put flour and cubed round steak in large ziplock bag and shake to coat.
- 2fry meat in hot oil until completely cooked.
- 3drain oil and return meat to skillet.
- 4add can of french onion soup
- 5allow soup to thicken.
- 6serve over hot potatoe.
- 7optional toppings: green onions, sour cream, black olives, chedder cheese, mushrooms.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dedy's Stuffed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 559.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 31.8 g