Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom made this recipe for us while growing up. I now make it for my children who request it. It's pretty simple and the great thing is that you can serve it buffet style.
- put flour and cubed round steak in large ziplock bag and shake to coat.
- fry meat in hot oil until completely cooked.
- drain oil and return meat to skillet.
- add can of french onion soup
- allow soup to thicken.
- serve over hot potatoe.
- optional toppings: green onions, sour cream, black olives, chedder cheese, mushrooms.