1/2 Photos of Deditos De Nuez (Nutfingers), Nutty Fingers, Lady Fingers.
My family love these cookies! We only get to eat them on Christmas though, in spanish we call this cookies 'deditos de nuez'. This recipe it's delicious, has few ingredients and it's very easy to make. Greetings from Mexico. =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 720 g margarine, with salt, softened (8 bars)
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar (150 gr.)
- 250 g pecans, chopped (2 cups)
- 1 kg wheat flour
- 1Mix the margarine bars. It's important to use softened margarine otherwise the dough will be too sticky.
- 2Slowly add the flour, mix until it's almost well combined, let a bit of flour aside to roll the dough later and to add to the cookies sheet if it's needed.
- 3Add the sugar and mix until well combined.
- 4Add the pecans and mix well. Roll the dough if needed, it shouldn't be sticky at this point.
- 5Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC-220ºC.
- 6Start making the fingers, size depends on preference.
- 7Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- 8Let them cool down a bit and roll in the sugar and cinnamon mix while the cookies are still warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deditos De Nuez (Nutfingers), Nutty Fingers, Lady Fingers.
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 180
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g