Recipe by marisk
I got this recipe from a friend from Georgia many years ago. Delicious. I'm just guessing at the pan size, temperature, timing and servings as they weren't provided and some of the steps were unclear...hope I got it right.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup cracker barrel mellow-med cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb broccoli, 1 inch pieces
- 4 ounces Ritz crackers, coarsely crumbled (you only need 1 package)
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions and mushrooms together.
- Melt Cracker Barrell cheese with mushroom soup.
- Beat eggs and add to broccoli. Then add to mushrooms and onion mixture.
- Place in 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Top with Ritz crackers and Velveeta cheese.
- (Optional: top with crackers and melted butter).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.