Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from a friend from Georgia many years ago. Delicious. I'm just guessing at the pan size, temperature, timing and servings as they weren't provided and some of the steps were unclear...hope I got it right.
- Saute onions and mushrooms together.
- Melt Cracker Barrell cheese with mushroom soup.
- Beat eggs and edd to broccoli. Then add to mushrooms and onion mixture.
- Place in 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Top with Ritz crackers and Velveta cheese.
- (Optional: top with crackers and melted butter).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
So yummy! I love that, unlike other broccoli casseroles, it's loaded with mushrooms! I used all cheddar cheese in place of the Velveeta. This is a keeper; thanx!