1/46 Photos of Decorator Buttercream Icing
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
I always use this when I decorate cakes and I get many, many compliments on the wonderful taste. It is not that usual shortening-and-sugar-bakery-icing taste. If I am not using it to decorate a cake with, I use my all butter variation: Butter Cream Icing (Buttercream Frosting).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and shortening then add vanilla.
- 2Add sugar a cup at a time beating on medium speed.
- 3Add milk 1 Tbls. at a time and beat on high until completely blended.
- 4TIP: To cut the sweetness I usually sprinkle some salt in the vanilla (so it will dissolve) before proceeding with recipe as instructed.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decorator Buttercream Icing
Serving Size: 1 (852 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1169.0
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.9 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 239.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 171.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 167.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g