Deconstructed Tex-Mex Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry. Invert 1 bowl or mug that you will be using to serve the potpie and place it on the pastry. Using a sharp knife, cut around the vessel; repeat 3 times to get 4 pastry rounds.
- Arrange the pastry rounds on parchment lined baking sheet ad brush with egg wash. Bake until deep golden, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a dutch oven, heat the oil over medium-high heat; add the butter to melt. Stir in the onion, bell pepper, celery, garlic, and jalapeno; season with cumin and coriander, salt and pepper. Partially cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in the flour for 1 minute, then stir in the chicken and heat through. Lower the heat and season with the Worcestershire and hot sauce. Spoon the chicken filling into the bowls or mugs and top with the pastry rounds.