Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Stuffed cabbage made into a casserole
Make and share this Deconstruced Cabbage Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground sirloin
- 1 sweet onion
- 1419.54 ml chopped cabbage
- 29.58 ml minced garlic
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 0.59 ml paul prudhomme meat seasoning
- 4.92 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 236.59 ml jasmine rice
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 425.24 g glen muir tomato sauce
- 473.18 ml emeril's beef broth
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 453.59 g rustic cut tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Dice onions, and add to 1 TBS minced garlic, salt and pepper and ground sirloin in pan and brown until no pink shows.
- Add chopped cabbage, rice and meat mixture into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In mixing bowl add the rest of the minced garlic, tomato sauce, rustic cut tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, and the rest of the spices and mix well then pour over the chopped cabbage and beef mixture.
- Mix well then cover with foil and place in over at 350 for 45 minutes - 1 hour or when rice is done and cabbage is no longer crunchy.