Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is very tasty and a very pretty dip (serve in glass bowl. No cook tim--just chilling time.
- 2 avocados, peeled chopped and drizzled with
- lemon juice
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (11 ounce) jar salsa, mild or hot
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- Assemble in a large shallow bowl. Layer the avocados, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, sour cream, salsa, cheese and scallions.
- Chill for 1 hour or overnight.
- Serve with taco chips.
I needed to bring a dip to a party and was looking for something a little different. This was easy to assemble and delicious. This is one I will be making again; everyone loved it, including the picky eaters! Thanks so much for sharing!