1/1 Photo of Deceptively Delicious Vegan Chocolate Cookies
I adapted this recipe for one of my students who is Vegan. Surprisingly, they were a huge hit with everyone! Besides the amazing taste, they’re much healthier than most cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream applesauce, oil, sugar and 1 T water.
- 2Mix in remaining 2-3 T of water and beat well.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- 4Add to applesauce mixture and mix until combined.
- 5If applicable, add chocolate chips last.
- 6Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- 7Preheat oven 400°F and grease a cookie sheet well.
- 8Make approximately 24 balls (or you can do drop cookies).
- 9Bake for approximately 8 minutes—they should be very puffy. Be careful not to over-bake as they will become quite hard when cooled.
- 10Allow to cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet, they will fall considerably due to the lack of egg.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deceptively Delicious Vegan Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g