Recipe by JeriBinNC
This is a good cider/punch for a crowd during the cold winter months. The directions are for stovetop, but there's no reason you couldn't make this in the crockpot instead.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen cranberry-apple juice cocktail, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 7 whole cloves
- 1⁄3 cup rum (optional) or 1⁄3 cup cinnamon schnapps (optional)
- 12 cinnamon sticks (for stirrers) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4-qt dutch oven, combine apple juice concentrate, cranberry-apple concentrate, and 9 cups of water.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate, the 5 sticks of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Bring to boiling. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Removed cloves and cinnamon before serving. Stir in rum or schnapps, if using. Serve warm with a cinnamon stick in each mug.