Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is so sinful you would never guess it is low fat. it is worth six weight watcher points
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 10 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8 1⁄2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, tub-style
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 6 large egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip, divided
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Crush cookies; sprinkle evenly over bottom of pan.
- Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl, beat together cream cheeses on lowest speed until well-blended.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and flour; add to cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- In a food processor or blender, purée cottage cheese until smooth. Add cottage cheese and almond extract to cream cheese mixture; beat until smooth. Add egg whites; beat until well-blended. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Bake until cheesecake puffs and center is almost set, about 60 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Run a knife around sides of pan to loosen; release pan sides. Cover and chill overnight. Cut into 12 slices and serve. Yields 1 slice per serving.