Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is so sinful you would never guess it is low fat. it is worth six weight watcher points
Make and share this Decadent Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 10 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8 1⁄2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, tub-style
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 6 large egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip, divided
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Crush cookies; sprinkle evenly over bottom of pan.
- Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl, beat together cream cheeses on lowest speed until well-blended.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and flour; add to cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- In a food processor or blender, purée cottage cheese until smooth. Add cottage cheese and almond extract to cream cheese mixture; beat until smooth. Add egg whites; beat until well-blended. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Bake until cheesecake puffs and center is almost set, about 60 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Run a knife around sides of pan to loosen; release pan sides. Cover and chill overnight. Cut into 12 slices and serve. Yields 1 slice per serving.