Recipe by Mirj
It's really amazing what those Cool Whip people can come up with!
Top Review by Kim4
This pie is delicious! Since my family dislikes nuts, I substituted Heath toffee bits for the pecans. It tastes like the pie version of Better Than Sex cake...this recipe is an absolute must for chocolate lovers!
- 3 ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1⁄2-1 cup chopped Planters pecans, toasted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling (4-serving size each)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chocolate and sweetened condensed milk until well blended.
- Pour into crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Press pecans lightly into chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- (Mixture will be thick.) Spoon 1-1/2 cups of the pudding over chocolate in crust.
- Gently stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into remaining pudding.
- Spread over pudding in crust; top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.