Recipe by Bri22
From the "friends" cookbook "cooking with friends" what more can I say than chocolate, vanilla, and peanut butter?!
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (or other favorite flavor)
- whipped cream (optional)
- chopped nuts (optional)
- cherries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the cocoa and sugar together in a small saucepan to remove any lumps.
- Slowly whisk in the cream until smooth.
- Set the pan over medium heat and bring the saucepan to the barest simmer, stirring occasionally to dissolve the sugar.
- At the first sign of a boil, remove the pan from the heat and stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Scoop the ice cream into 2 bowls and drizzle with several tablespoons of the sauce add whipped cream, nuts and cherries if you want.