Wicked Creations's Note:
Yes, you can have chocolate!!! and not feel guilty!! I came up with this version ever since Hershey's came out with sugar-free milk chocolate bars, my possibilities are now endless for recipes!!! These taste exactly the same as the full-blown version and no difference!! These you can freeze and they won't freeze hard, actually they are better that way I think but you may keep them in the fridge. *Warning* Do not consume over a serving (I know you will because its so good!!) as it will have a laxative effect. You can use Hershey's Sugar free baking chocolate chips too!! Very simple!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g of hershey's sugar-free milk chocolate candy bars (4 3oz. bags)
- 118.29 ml fat-free half-and-half (fat-free-I used Land O'Lakes or Hood)
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 1Unwrap all contents of bags of chocolates (if not using, open one bag of sugar-free baking chips 11.5 oz).
- 2In medium sauce pan, melt chocolate bars over medium-low heat in the half and half until mixture is smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and add the vanilla; stir til incorporated.
- 4Pour into 6 small dessert cups or ramekins; cover and chill for at least two hours (to firm up better-use the freezer).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Sugar-Free, Fat-Free Chocolate Pots De Creme!!
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 29.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free milk chocolate candy bars