- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Flour and grease baking pan.
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, pudding mix, oil, water and eggs.
- Prepare the streusel by mixing together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
- Put 1/3 cake mix in the 9 by 13 inch cake pan, then add 1/2 of the topping.
- Add the remaining cake batter and then top with the streusel mix.
- Bake for 30- 35 minutes or until done.