Prep 6 mins
Cook 40 mins
from "I'm in the mood for food" cookbook comes this great recipe!
- 680.38 g red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 226.79 g bacon, cooked until crisp & crumbled
- 236.59 ml sharp cedder cheese, shredded
- 78.07 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- sliced scallion, including the tender green tops (garnish)
- preheat oven to 400 degrees farenhight.lightly butter a 13 bu 9-inch baking dish.
- add potato wedges,ooil,salt & peppr and toss to coat.spread evenly in the prepared dish.
- bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with the point of a sharp knife.
- meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together the bacon & the cheeses. sprinkle over the potatoes & bake for 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese are melted and lightly golden.
- sprinkle with sliced scallions.
- serve warm.