Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from "I'm in the mood for food" cookbook comes this great recipe!
Make and share this Decadent Roasted Blue-Chees Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees farenhight.lightly butter a 13 bu 9-inch baking dish.
- add potato wedges,ooil,salt & peppr and toss to coat.spread evenly in the prepared dish.
- bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with the point of a sharp knife.
- meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together the bacon & the cheeses. sprinkle over the potatoes & bake for 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese are melted and lightly golden.
- sprinkle with sliced scallions.
- serve warm.