Recipe by Amykins
This fluff tastes more like a dessert than a boring old side dish. Cream cheese gives it a rich taste and your guests will be kept guessing the secret ingredient that gives it a candy like crunch. I am always getting compliments on this!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup crushed pretzel
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crushed pretzels and sugar in a square cake pan.
- Slice butter into patties and place on top of mixture.
- Bake at 450 for 7 minutes, stirring once.
- While that is baking, combine cream cheese and sugar until blended.
- Add pineapple and cool whip (you may not want use all of the cool whip-it's just your personal preference).
- Add pretzel mix JUST before serving.