Decadent Peanut Butter Pie
- FOR THE PIE:.
- Brush the crust with beaten egg white; bake at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes. Remove crust from oven and set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the Jif Peanut Butter, cream cheese and sugar. Gently fold in the whipped topping, 1/2 cup at a time (a few creamy streaks will remain in the mixture). Spoon mixture into cooled pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth the top and make a 1/2-inch ridge around the edge to keep the topping from sliding off the edge. Refrigerate.
- FOR THE TOPPING:.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the cream on high power for one minute or just until it boils.
- Stir the Smucker’s Fudge Topping into the cream until it’s completely melted. Measure out 1 tablespoon of this mixture and set it aside (not in the refrigerator) for later use. Gently spread the remaining mixture onto the chilled pie. Chill pie again until nearly firm, about one hour.
- Spread whipped topping over the top of the chilled pie, covering fudge topping layer. Drizzle with reserved chocolate mixture and sprinkle with peanuts. Chill until serving time.