Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Not your normal trifle -- this simple trifle consists of biscuits, peaches, and ganache (heavy cream and chocolate). The biscuits and the almonds compliment the smooth rich chocolate and the sweet juicy peaches. A wonderful summer delight...or an amazing company dessert!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Bake biscuits as directed on package. (Toast almonds in the oven while the biscuits are baking. Place almonds in a pie plate lined with Reynolds Wrap foil.) When biscuits are cool, cut each biscuit into fourths. In a 1 quart saucepan, bring cream to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in dark chocolate bits. Place in freezer for 20 minutes, or until mixture thickens. Layer biscuits, peaches, and chocolate mixture in individual clear dessert dishes. Top with toasted almonds.