1/1 Photo of Decadent Marble Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Super San Mateo Chefs's Note:
This cheesecake looks and tastes delicious. Preparation a day or two before eating is recommended as this cheesecake tastes better after it settles. Keep refrigerated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease the bottom and sides of a 8 X 3-inch springform pan.
- 3For the crust, mix the chocolate graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and cinnamon.
- 4Press crust mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- 5Bake crust only for 7 minutes in the oven. Remove promptly when finished.
- 6While crust is baking, melt chocolate morsels in a double boiler. Set aside.
- 7With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar, eggs and vanilla. Do not overmix.
- 8Pour half of the filling into a separate mixing bowl. Add the chocolate into one of the bowls.
- 9Alternately, pour and spread the plain and chocolate batters into the pan, swirling with a knife. Repeat until both batters are used up.
- 10Place the cake pan into a larger baking pan filled with hot water to come 1 1/2 inches up the sides of the cake pan.
- 11Bake until top of the cake is golden, about 1 1/2 hours. It will rise during baking but will sink slightly later.
- 12Let cool in pan on rack.
- 13Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 14To unmold, run a knife along sides of pan and then remove rim.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Marble Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.0
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 190.8 mg
- Sodium 313.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers