Recipe by Daniel'sWife
Another great, low-carb, reduced-fat dessert recipe! Awesome at the beginning of summer, when you're still trying to lose that holiday weight, but you really want to indulge yourself with a rich and satisfying *chilly* dessert! If you like this, be sure to try my other Low-Carb and Reduced-Fat recipes. Enjoy!
- 236.59 ml heavy whipping cream
- 473.18 ml fat-free half-and-half
- 158.51 ml Splenda granular
- 14.79 ml vanilla bean paste or 14.79 ml pure vanilla extract
- crushed ice
- ice cream salt or rock salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream, half and half, Splenda, and vanilla until well incorporated.
- Follow preparation instructions for your particular ice cream maker.
- Note: If the mixture is left in the freezer for a significant period of time, it will become rock hard. Place in the microwave for a few seconds to soften before serving.
- Try adding 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, or fresh fruit.