Another great, low-carb, reduced-fat dessert recipe! Awesome at the beginning of summer, when you're still trying to lose that holiday weight, but you really want to indulge yourself with a rich and satisfying *chilly* dessert! If you like this, be sure to try my other Low-Carb and Reduced-Fat recipes. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend cream, half and half, Splenda, and vanilla until well incorporated.
- 2Follow preparation instructions for your particular ice cream maker.
- 3Note: If the mixture is left in the freezer for a significant period of time, it will become rock hard. Place in the microwave for a few seconds to soften before serving.
- 4Try adding 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, or fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Low-Carb Reduced-Fat Vanilla Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (746 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1108.6
- Calories from Fat 853
- Total Fat 94.8 g
- Saturated Fat 58.9 g
- Cholesterol 350.4 mg
- Sodium 792.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla bean paste