1 hr 5 mins
Mrs. Flick's Note:
wonderful little bite size cream pufs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat water and 1/2 cup butter to boiling (I use unsalted).
- 2Stir in, all at once the flour.
- 3Stir over heat – mixing vigorously until ball forms.
- 4Remove from heat and beat in 4 eggs, one at a time.
- 5Beat until smooth and velvety.
- 6Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets. This recipe will make 8 large cream puffs. To make the small ones, I did about a large walnut sized ball.
- 7Bake for 45-50 minutes at 400 degrees. Mine only took about 30-35 minutes because they were so small.
- 8After they cool a bit, cut off top and remove any wet dough inside.
- 10Make the pudding with the 1 1/2 cups of milk, and let it set up.
- 11Beat the cream cheese and the pudding and cool whip topping together.
- 12Fill cream puffs with instant pudding mixture. Top with melted chocolate for a nice presentation.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Little Cream Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.1
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 276.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g