Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
was searching for a recipe here for this and then i said to myself, why not experiment?? after all you can really be creative with chocolate. all you really need is cocoa but if you have 70% chocolate chips? be my guest.
- put a pot/pan/whatever on low heat.
- pour in sugar and allow to caramelise.
- as this is happening, add milk little by little to the areas where the sugar is almost brown.
- keep doing this until all the sugar is covered, no stirring yet.
- turn the heat up and grab a whisk.
- whisk the mixture as it bubbles up for 30 seconds.
- turn the heat down, add more milk, add the cocoa at once.
- turn the heat up and whisk until cocoa is well blended inches.
- add the maple syrup and whisk.
- add milk again and turn down the heat.
- serve this in a mug topped with whipped cream/ marshmallows or whatever you please.
- enjoy :D.