1/2 Photos of Decadent Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich
I got this recipe from Dairy Farmers of Canada site. I like to use thick sliced Italian bread for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine cream cheese and chopped dill pickle.
- 2Spread mixture on slice of bread.
- 3Top with ham, mustard, and swiss cheese and another slice of bread.
- 4Heat a non stick frying pan over medium heat.
- 5Butter outside of sandwich.
- 6Grill about 4 minutes each side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.4
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.6 mg
- Sodium 781.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: