Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This beautiful salad is one of my favorite ways to eat grapes. I love them plain, but sometimes when they're on sale, I buy tons of them because they are a wonderful snack. I especially like them frozen. Make sure that you chill it before you serve.
- In a good-sized bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the marshmallow cream and vanilla and mix well.
- Slice grapes in half and add to the sauce.
- Add nuts and fold to cover the grapes.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Loved this salad! Exactly what I was looking for. Very quick and easy, too.
This is heavenly! I used only red grapes (on hand) but I will be using the variety suggested next time! Yum! Yum! Yum!
I've made this today at 7:00 am. Yes i'm wierd. It's great. Probably not something everyone would eat for breakfast, but then again I've been know to eat a taco or burger for breakfast I would recommend this to everyone. I couldn't get black grapes. so just increased the red an green ones. I've made this for ZWTIII for Team F