1/5 Photos of Decadent Fudgy Nut Bars
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe comes from the Baker's Chocolate Famous Brand Name Recipes cookbook 'Desserts for Chocolate Lovers.' I added it to my 'Bars & Cookies' cookbook & wanted to share it with you, as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, & lightly grease 8" square baking dish.
- 2Microwave chocolate & 1/4 cup butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted.
- 3Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 4Add 3/4 cup sugar, & mix well.
- 5Blend in eggs & vanilla.
- 6Stir in flour until well blended.
- 7Stir in pecans, then set aside.
- 8In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar & 2 tablespoons butter.
- 9Press firmly onto bottom & 1/2" up sides of prepared baking dish.
- 10Spread chocolate mixture over crust.
- 11Bake 15-20 minutes, or until center is set.
- 12Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Fudgy Nut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.6
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 29.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g