Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was found in a Betty Crocker's Christmas cookbook.
- 340.19 g can evaporated milk
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml margarine
- 9.85 ml orange liqueur or 9.85 ml raspberry liqueur or 4.92 ml orange extract or 4.92 ml raspberry extract, if desired
- 4.92 ml vanilla, instead of liqueur (For classic fudge sauce) (optional)
- Heat milk, chocolate chips and sugar to boiling in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in butter and liqueur until sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Store covered in refrigerator up to 4 weeks.
Very easy to make and even easier to eat!! :) I used the vanilla because it was for a teen party but I can't wait to try it with the orange liqueur. I bet that would be fantastic.
Easy to make, has a wonderful consistency and tastes so much better than anything available commercially!