1/2 Photos of Decadent Fudge Sauce
This was found in a Betty Crocker's Christmas cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur or 2 teaspoons raspberry liqueur or 1 teaspoon orange extract or 1 teaspoon raspberry extract, if desired
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, instead of liqueur (For classic fudge sauce) (optional)
- 1Heat milk, chocolate chips and sugar to boiling in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in butter and liqueur until sauce is smooth and creamy.
- 4Store covered in refrigerator up to 4 weeks.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Fudge Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (794 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 851.3
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 159.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 94.3 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: