1/1 Photo of Decadent French Toast Souffle
A friend gave me this recipe. Not sure where she got it, but the name sure fits. This makes a wonderful weekend brunch dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Break apart croissants and place in food processor. Process into crumbs.
- 3Distribute evenly into 8 greased ramikens.
- 4In food processor, combine cream cheese, butter, 1/4 cup maple syrup and beat till creamy.
- 5Add heaping dollop into the middle of the croissant crumbs.
- 6In a large bowl, beat together eggs,1/2 cup Maple Syrup, and Half and Half.
- 7Pour over mixture so it's completely covered.
- 8Bake for 45-55 minutes or until golden.
- 9Sprinkle with chopped Pecans, cinnamon sugar and powdered sugar, swirl warm syrup over and serve.
- 10This is also good served with fresh berries.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent French Toast Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.3
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 370.9 mg
- Sodium 484.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 14.6 g