It's like having dessert for breakfast. Perfect for leisurely family mornings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread each slice of bread with whipped cream cheese.
- 2Put 2 slices of bread together to make a sandwich.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla in a medium-size dish.
- 5Beat well.
- 6Dip both sides of sandwiches in egg mixture.
- 7Lightly butter medium hot griddle and grill sandwiches until golden brown and cream cheese begins to melt.
- 8Warm strawberry preserves and maple syrup.
- 9Serve over French toast and top with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 856.7
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 187.4 mg
- Sodium 970.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 145.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 63.1 g
- Protein 18.9 g