Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It's like having dessert for breakfast. Perfect for leisurely family mornings.
Make and share this Decadent French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Spread each slice of bread with whipped cream cheese.
- Put 2 slices of bread together to make a sandwich.
- Set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla in a medium-size dish.
- Beat well.
- Dip both sides of sandwiches in egg mixture.
- Lightly butter medium hot griddle and grill sandwiches until golden brown and cream cheese begins to melt.
- Warm strawberry preserves and maple syrup.
- Serve over French toast and top with whipped cream and chocolate chips.