1/1 Photo of Decadent Fettucine Alfredo Sauce
How can something so simple to prepare be so tasty? Love this sauce on al dente fettucine noodles and French bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in saute pan; do not let brown.
- 2Add cream, and bring the mixture to a soft boil.
- 3Add parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted, and mixture becomes thicker (and it will thicken as it cools).
- 4Add a sprinkle of ground nutmeg, salt and white pepper to taste.
- 5Pour over al dente fettucine noodles.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Fettucine Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.0
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 28.7 g
- Cholesterol 154.4 mg
- Sodium 511.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.2 g