Virtuous Archangel's Note:
This recipe is perfect for those watching their middles! One of my favourite breakfast or snack recipes for those cold winter, or cooler fall mornings. It is superb as a Fat-Free dessert option too! This recipe is super-easy, high-fiber, super-healthy, and tastes delicious and decadent- like a batch of freshly baked brownies or chocolate cake, still warm from the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle 1/2 Tbsp of the cocoa powder on the bottom of a small, microwaveable bowl.
- 2Place half of the All Bran into the bowl. Sprinkle another 1/2 Tbsp of the cocoa powder on top, along with half the packet of sweetener.
- 3Repeat step 3 with the remaining cereal, cocoa powder, and sweetener.
- 4Pour milk into bowl on top of the other ingredients.
- 5Nuke the concoction in a microwave for about 20-30 seconds (depending on the microwave) or until the mixture is well heated or steaming.
- 6Mix the warm mixture around (to blend the ingredients).
- 7Enjoy this fat-free, high-fiber, decadent chocolate treat!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Fat-Free Chocolate Treat
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g