Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Extremely rich and extravagant, slice into slivers for maximum enjoyment (less guilt--more enjoyment!). Cooking time includes chilling in fridge & baking time.
- 1 (18 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (13x9 pan size)
- 1 egg (or as stated in brownie mix directions)
- 1⁄4 cup water (or as stated in brownie mix directions)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as stated in brownie mix directions)
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped & sweetened with
- 1 teaspoon chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350; grease & flour a 9-inch round pan; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; spread batter in pan; bake for 38-40 minutes (center springs back); cool for 10 minutes, invert and cool completely.
- In a bowl, stir melted chips and butter until smoooth; spread over brownie layer, chill 30 minutes in fridge.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream and decorate with sprinkles.