3 hrs 20 mins
Extremely rich and extravagant, slice into slivers for maximum enjoyment (less guilt--more enjoyment!). Cooking time includes chilling in fridge & baking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (13x9 pan size)
- 1 egg (or as stated in brownie mix directions)
- 1/4 cup water (or as stated in brownie mix directions)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as stated in brownie mix directions)
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped & sweetened with
- 1 teaspoon chocolate sprinkles
- 1Preheat oven to 350; grease & flour a 9-inch round pan; set aside.
- 2Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; spread batter in pan; bake for 38-40 minutes (center springs back); cool for 10 minutes, invert and cool completely.
- 3In a bowl, stir melted chips and butter until smoooth; spread over brownie layer, chill 30 minutes in fridge.
- 4Just before serving, top with whipped cream and decorate with sprinkles.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Double Chocolate Torte
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 691.8
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 123.0 mg
- Sodium 268.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: