1/1 Photo of Decadent Double Chocolate Mousse
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is not diet food! I've used it in chocolate cookie crusts as a mousse pie, just shave a chocolate bar on top. You might note that this is not a light and airy mousse, it is very rich and thick, which is just what I was looking for at the time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break chocolate into pieces.
- 2Melt with water over low heat and stir till smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and blend in egg yolks and extract.
- 4Add butter 1T at a time, stir till blended and cool slightly.
- 5Whip cream till stiff peaks.
- 6Carefully fold into chocolate mixture.
- 7Chill 1 hour.
- 8Serve in custard cups or in pie crust.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Double Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (994 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4424.8
- Calories from Fat 3035
- Total Fat 337.2 g
- Saturated Fat 188.7 g
- Cholesterol 930.9 mg
- Sodium 822.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 313.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 34.3 g
- Sugars 237.1 g
- Protein 59.8 g